To implement the objectives of the association, the following activities are planned a.o.:
- Support for the provisioning of material for education and continuing education in the area "Semantic Web".
- Administration and hosting of the electronic materials, which have been provided to the association by its members or third parties, in the REASE repository run by the association.
- Organization / support of educational events (e.g., summer schools, presentations, round tables) in the area of "Semantic Web".
- Support of European study programmes related to the topic of "Semantic Web". Currently, we support the European Academy for Semantic Web Education.
- Fostering the input of the educative community to the above goals.
The Managing Committee or the Members Assembly can decide about further activities if they are in accordance with the objectives of the association, such as co-operation with other scientific organizations, institutions or companies, including EASE becoming a member of other organizations having similar objectives.