In order to become a member of EASE, the following steps must be followed:
- Read the statutes of the association and agree with the membership fee system (listed below).
- Find two supporters among the current EASE members.
- Send an application email to the mailing list of the managing committee of EASE .
A membership fee system has been proposed and approved by the members assembly on January 25th, 2008. It states the fees to be paid in order to become a member, as listed in the following:
- 50 EUR /year for individuals,
- 25 EUR /year for students, apprentices etc.
- SMEs (<10 employees) and scientific associations: 360 EUR
- Delegated agent membership: 500 EUR /year (e.g. KMI as division of OU, e-learning unit of IBM, research group of a University)
- Institutional membership: 1000 EUR /year (e.g., large companies)