- The objective of EASE is to promote education and continuing education in the area "Semantic Web" and to support science and research in this area.
- EASE objectives are pursued in a direct and exclusive way, in accordance with chapter "Tax-favoured purposes" of the German Fiscal Code in its currently valid version.
- The activities of EASE are selfless; its main objectives do not concern its own economic interests.
- Resources of the association may be used only for purposes that are specified in these statutes.
- The following principles form the basis for fulfilling the association's objectives:
- EASE aims to promote knowledge and education as a fundamental social objective.
- EASE aims to support community-building activities, centred around 'Semantic Web Education', involving students, researchers, teachers, and practitioners.
- EASE aims to disseminate high-quality educational resources about Semantic Web topics to as many interested communities as possible, aiming for maximum reach.
- EASE aims at fostering co-operation among educational bodies.
- EASE aims at using technological innovation pursuant to its goals.